Friday February 17, 2017
- 6:00 pm Doors open / Art Exhibition
- 6:45 – 7:15 TXCFF International Short Film Competition – FINALISTS Group 1
- Twelve lives intersect in this drama about Christian spirituality, beginning with a pastor (Ted McGinley) who has his faith challenged by a street preacher. Starring Alexa Vega, Sean Astin, Mira Servino, Ted McGinley, Delroy Lindo
- 9:30 Post Film Talk Back
- 9:45 Drawing for prizes
Saturday February 18, 2017
- 2:30 pm Doors open, Faith-in-Action Expo opens in the Gym, Art Exhibition Open, Concessions Open
- 3:00 – 3:20 TXCFF International Short Film Competition – FINALISTS Group 2
- 3:30 – 5:30
- Based on Miracles from Heaven by Christy Beam, which recounts the true story of her young daughter who had a near-death experience and was later cured of an incurable disease. The film stars Jennifer Garner, Kylie Rogers, Martin Henderson, John Carroll Lynch, Eugenio Derbez and Queen Latifah.
- 5:30 Post Film Talk Back – from the pages of the Houston Chronicle Fetene Yezengaw shares his own remarkable story of love and encouragement.
- 5:45 Drawing for prizes
GYM /BOYNTON ROOM
- 5:45 – 6:45 Refreshments
- 6:00 TXCFF International Short Film Competition – FINALISTS Group 3 (BOYNTON ROOM)
- 6:45 Faith-in-Action Expo Closes
- 7:00 TXCFF international Short Film Competition – Awards Presentation
- 7:30 – 9:10
- Critical acclaim, TV exposure and commercial endorsements could not change the husband-and-wife duo of Rory and Joey Feek. This bittersweet story is told through two and a half years of home footage of Joey and Rory’s day-to-day life together, through pregnancy and the birth of their daughter, Indy.
- 9:10 Post Film Talk Back
- 9:30 Drawing for prizes and traditional “Striking of the Screen” to close the 2017 Texas Christian Film Festival.